- Our crews are professional and respectful at all times towards your home and neighbors’ homes. Minimizing the impact felt as a result of the work required.
- Our crews are polite and courteous at all times.
- We have experienced managers in the field that run a tight ship, always focusing on providing the best remediation and highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Personal items in work area will be moved and replaced when we finish.
- We put plastic under our vehicles, pumps, and work areas to protect the underlying surface whether it be pavement, grass, or plant beds.
- We put plastic over furniture, A/C units, and any other equipment around the home.
- We run our drills on plywood and all crews put plywood by windows and doors. Tarps are used everywhere we work to minimize impact on the home.
- We use probes to locate any sprinkler lines or cable lines before drilling or digging. If it is damaged, we repair it before the job is complete.
- We do not drill, dig, pump or push without the express permission and presence of a representative of the engineering firm.
- We clean every day, removing all trash and debris, raking and pressure washing the work area, and organizing all tools and equipment out back in a discrete area that you approve of.
- We keep you informed of our progress and intention by personally knocking on the door or leaving a note in your absence.
- We do not park on driveways or yards, or leave trailers or portable toilets over night.
- We do not bring our personal vehicles to the jobsite.
- We pay attention to the little things that are important to homeowners. We focus on the details that most companies ignore.
- We take what we do seriously and have pride in our work.
Geo-Logical is committed to providing the most effective remediation possible within this industry while maintaining 100% customer satisfaction and professional disposition. Learn more about GeoLogical.
Chad Dudeck, President